What does Giving Tuesday mean to you? For me, I want my donations to go directly to making a difference. I want to see the face. I want to know their name. I want to know their story. I want to know what they like. I want to know what they need. I want to pay for their food, their medical care, their toys, their heartworm medicine - really, I want to donate to their happiness and have my money go directly to the animals. At Pathway, I can promise you that will happen. No one takes a salary, and we work so hard at all hours of the day and night to get donations so that our money goes directly to the care of the our dogs and cats. This giving Tuesday, learn about some of our cats and dogs and their needs of love, care, food, toys, snuggles - and most of all, a home! This giving Tuesday, please consider making a donation towards their care - your money will go directly to help them - or purchase an item off our wish list - your donation will be delivered directly to them. Take a scroll down to look into their eyes and learn their stories. Find out why we fall in love over and over again, and find out how you can be a part of their journey to their happily ever after.
Donations can be made to: http://www.apathwaytohope.org/how-can-you-help.html
Our wish list can be found at: http://a.co/aKVfUDc
A Pathway to Hope is a foster based rescue in Northern, NJ dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and adoption of abandoned dogs and cats, with a focus on special needs cases, south to north rescue of northern breed dogs, local rescue of stray cats and all breeds of dogs and community outreach to further the cause of rescue.
We are dedicated to:
- South to north rescue of northern breed dogs
- Local rescue of all breeds with a focus on pitbulls
- Rescuing dogs with special needs, medical concerns or behavior needs, specifically those overlooked as seemingly less adoptable
- Local rescue of stray and feral cats
- Participating in a Feral Cat Safety Initiative including trap, neuter and release, food stations, and housing for inclement weather.
- Educating the community about the need to spay and neuter their pets, proper pet care, and the commitment of caring for an animal for its entire life.
- Support of other rescues through fundraising efforts and facilitating adoptions.
- Networking with other organizations in a effort to save more animals.
- Providing opportunities for pet owners to utilize our obedience and behavioral training resources.
We are a 501c3 organization, all donations are tax deductible
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter