Sally is a 3 year old black and tan coonhound mix. Its hard to keep this girl on all fours when people are around, she just wants to greet everyone she meets! For more info on Sally, please click here
Ever thought about fostering?? A Pathway to Hope is in need of foster homes. We often need fosters for puppies as well as our adult and senior dogs.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A Pathway to Hope is dedicated to:
- Rescuing northern breed dogs with a focus on huskies, malamutes and respective mixes that are strays, in kill shelters, or are abused and/or neglected.
- Rescuing stray and abandoned cats and kittens.
- Participating in a Feral Cat Safety Initiative including trap and release, food stations, and housing for inclement weather.
- Educating the community about the need to spay and neuter their pets, proper pet care, and the commitment of caring for an animal for its entire life.
- Support of other rescues through fundraising efforts and facilitating adoptions.
- Networking with other organizations in a effort to save more animals.
- Providing opportunities for pet owners to utilize our obedience and behavioral training resources.
We are a 501c3 organization, all donations are tax deductible
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter