Bowser is an 8 year old tripod husky. Don't let his age or the fact that he has three legs fool you! Bowser is a typical playful and active husky who loves other dogs. For more info on Bowser, please click here
Ever thought about fostering?? A Pathway to Hope is in need of foster homes. We often need fosters for puppies as well as our adult and senior dogs.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A Pathway to Hope is a foster based rescue dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and adoption of abandoned dogs and cats, with a focus on special needs cases, south to north rescue of northern breed dogs, local rescue of stray cats and all breeds of dogs and community outreach to further the cause of rescue.
We are dedicated to:
- South to north rescue of northern breed dogs
- Local rescue of all breeds with a focus on pitbulls
- Rescuing dogs with special needs, medical concerns or behavior needs, specifically those overlooked as seemingly less adoptable
- Local rescue of stray and feral cats
- Participating in a Feral Cat Safety Initiative including trap, neuter and release, food stations, and housing for inclement weather.
- Educating the community about the need to spay and neuter their pets, proper pet care, and the commitment of caring for an animal for its entire life.
- Support of other rescues through fundraising efforts and facilitating adoptions.
- Networking with other organizations in a effort to save more animals.
- Providing opportunities for pet owners to utilize our obedience and behavioral training resources.
We are a 501c3 organization, all donations are tax deductible
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter