If you haven’t already heard, we're getting ready to strut in the Best Friends Strut Your Mutt fundraising event! This fundraiser consists of an in-person as well as online local community dog walk and dog-themed festival — all to raise money for programs that save the lives of dogs and cats in shelters across America, just like A Pathway to Hope.
Every day more than 9,000 dogs and cats are killed in shelters all over the U.S. — simply because they don’t have safe places to call home. They are pets just like yours and mine. Each one is worth saving, and we're doing our part to help. Please support us by making a donation or even join our team!
A Pathway to Hope is a foster based rescue in Northern, NJ dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and adoption of abandoned dogs and cats, with a focus on special needs cases, south to north rescue of northern breed dogs, local rescue of stray cats and all breeds of dogs and community outreach to further the cause of rescue.
We are dedicated to:
- South to north rescue of northern breed dogs
- Local rescue of all breeds with a focus on pitbulls
- Rescuing dogs with special needs, medical concerns or behavior needs, specifically those overlooked as seemingly less adoptable
- Local rescue of stray and feral cats
- Participating in a Feral Cat Safety Initiative including trap, neuter and release, food stations, and housing for inclement weather.
- Educating the community about the need to spay and neuter their pets, proper pet care, and the commitment of caring for an animal for its entire life.
- Support of other rescues through fundraising efforts and facilitating adoptions.
- Networking with other organizations in a effort to save more animals.
- Providing opportunities for pet owners to utilize our obedience and behavioral training resources.
We are a 501c3 organization, all donations are tax deductible
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter